Sunday, May 27, 2007

1st Ride

Time 00:13'40
Distance 3.40 miles
Avg. Speed 14.9 mph
Max. Speed 19.9 mph
Odometer 3.5 miles

I didn't get as far as I wanted to go, but I'm going to blame that on two things: the looming thunderheads, and the fact that I went the wrong way out of our neighborhood, then turned around, and then I had no idea how far I would have to go in order to make it 5 miles. I'm tasting the hot dogs I had for lunch, which makes me want to put my diet on here as much as possible as well. So here's what I can remember from today: A waffle with too much syrup and some Landolakes on it, a pint of OJ, three hot dogs on 1 point buns, about 3 ww lemon cakes and a ww fudge bar. I broke my dairy fast again, but I'm doing ok with that today.

My goal is going to be to go further than the day before, and to get out there every day. Pretty modest, I think.

http://www.mapmyride.com/ride/united-states/tx/humble/437102633

No comments: